This page contains product advisories that are periodically issued for Riak products.
- Slight chance that AAE could stall itself or crash a Riak node
- Default Configuration For Handoff May Cause Data Loss in TS
- LevelDB SEGV in Riak KV 2.1.3
- Possibility of Code Injection on Riak Init File
- Socket reuse issue with Riak Golang client 1.5.1
- Potential data loss on restart with LevelDB tiered storage
- Incompatibility between Dotted Version Vectors and Last Write Wins
- Default Configuration For Handoff May Cause Data Loss
- SSL 3.0 Vulnerability and POODLE Attack
- Map Data Type Disk Incompatibility
If you have questions about any of the advisories listed above, please open a ticket with Riak and cite the name of the product advisory.